WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a skilled operations engineer to help us build enterprise level web, mobile, dApp, and game projects. The DevOps position at MB is a versatile role responsible for setting up servers and build pipelines during project development, managing access and permissions on cloud services, and advocating for scalability, reliability, and security during project architecture conversations. Our ideal candidate is passionate about emerging technologies and relentlessly pursues improvement in themselves, their work, and their team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work collaboratively with development engineering to create and deploy a CI/CD infrastructure
- Develop and implement secure, reliable, scalable and automated environments
- Improve monitoring and alerts of the infrastructure
- Define and document standards and guidelines
- Research and implement new technologies for improving existing systems
- Ambition, eagerness to learn, and ability to work within a team environment
- 5+ years of professional experience working in devops or related
- 3+ years of experience working with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, etc), Kubernetes, Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Pulumi, etc), Docker and Kubernetes template tool (Helm, Kustomize, etc)
- 3+ years of experience working with CI-CD tools such as Jenkins, Github Actions, etc.
- Education in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent field
- Working knowledge of security industry best practices for modern enterprise web applications.
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git) and common workflows (Gitflow, Trunk Base Development, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with full CI-CD workflows, automated rollbacks, feature toggle and post-deployment tests
- Experience working with one the following monitoring tools: Datadog, New Relic or Prometheus
- Fluent with a mature programming language such as Python, Go, Java, etc
- Knowledge of high volume analytics/data warehouse storage
- Hands-on experience implementing compliance for advanced security standards such as HIPAA, GDPR, or PCI.
We believe in treating people right to build a great team for the journey ahead. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! 🙂
- Competitive salary and meaningful long-term incentives according to this leadership role
- We use Macbooks, but we can get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Full Remote
When applying, please include the position and location you’re applying for in your email subject line.