Mighty Block is one of the partners of Forte, a platform to enable game publishers to easily integrate blockchain technologies into their games. We believe blockchain will enable new economic and creative opportunities for gamers around the world and have assembled a team of proven veterans from across the industry (Kabam, Unity, GarageGames, ngmoco, Twitch, Disney), as well as a $100M developer fund & $725M funding, to help make it happen. That’s where you come into play.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our team. We need a strong technical Product Manager capable of pairing clean product definitions with critical technical details. In this role, you will build a web3 product for gamers and game developers that meet their challenging and changing needs. You have experience developing an API product, like to solve abstract problems, are data-oriented, creative, and mindful of the real use cases of this demanding audience.
You value the critical need for user security and privacy as well as the very real challenge of delivering a viable product efficiently. You will work alongside product leads, UX/UI designers, business and engineering leadership to enable the next generation of crypto-gamers to safely store and interact with the assets of tomorrow.
- Own the product we are building
- Design features from zero to one, as well as maintain live product designs and iterations in live production environments
- Work together with the Product Lead at Forte, UX and Engineering teams at Mighty Block to understand problems, define them clearly and create solutions
- Create documentation that clearly illustrates product needs to technical stakeholders
- Be the hub of design communication to and from development teams about product specification, execution, and goals
- Conduct market research, document findings, and propose solutions for product implementation based on business objectives and collected learnings
- Conduct internal training on how features work, why they are important, and how they are expected to evolve
- Consume various sources of data and analytics to align product designs to strategic objectives to improve business KPIs
- Analyze apps metrics, user data, market data, to iterate the products focusing on delivery value for all our customers
- +10 years of product management or design experience
- Held a design role where your customer is a developer or technical implementation team
- Experience designing & launching a product with a strong backend focus (i.e., APIs)
- Experience working in FinTech, Crypto, or highly regulated industries or security software on consumer products
- C2 English level. Proficient written and verbal communication skills and an adaptive attitude towards communication mediums
- A strong desire to live at the edge of your comfort zone when designing
- A proven track record of collaborative design in demanding product environments
- Apply critical thinking, to sift through useful and arbitrary information, so that you can develop a big-picture perspective that leads to impactful decisions or solutions.
Bonus if you also have…
- Held a design role in on one or more launched game titles, especially games that have regular content releases
- Experience working directly with security professionals designing and enforcing policies within implementations
- Experience working with distributed engineering teams or open source communities
- Held an engineering role within the last 5 years of professional experience
We believe in treating people right to build a great team for the journey ahead. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! 🙂
- An amazing culture (see our website)
- Competitive salary and meaningful long-term incentives according to this leadership role
- We use Macbooks, but we can get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fully Remote
About Mighty Block
Mighty Block is a blockchain developer company and 1 of only 3 global partners of Forte. Mighty Block was founded by serial entrepreneurs with experience in the Software, Gaming, B2B SaaS and Online Marketplaces Industries.
Mighty Block focuses on recruiting talent from Latin America. Culture and good atmosphere are what define the company.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Forte is developing blockchain technology platforms and products built for the games industry. By tackling hard technology problems behind the scenes, Forte is forging a more collaborative future between game developers, players and creators. The founding team of Forte is composed of experts in game platform development, game design and publishing from leading companies such as Kabam, GarageGames, Unity, Linden Lab, and Gen.G Esports.